शिर्डी के साँई बाबा जी के दर्शनों का सीधा प्रसारण....

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baba's darshan In Lamp


--------------------------
Dear Anand Bhaiya,

You along with your complete team are doing a wonderful job of reinstating the depleting faith of People in God & Hence Our SAI. May Baba Bless you all with all the happiness.

I have this habit of lighting the lamp in the morning & evening in front of Baba's picture. I learnt this somehow that Baba gets pleased by the person who lits a lamp (Diya) in front of Baba & shower his blessings on that person so I was doing it on a daily basis. I use to do it just before my morning prayers & at the time of my night prayers. One day I was feeling indifferent due to some current events in life and was eager like anything to have Baba's darshan. I have been praying to Baba to give me darshan in dreams & talk to me. When ever I use to request him, immediately some way or other a photo, ringtone or song use to feed my senses through unknown sources. Sometimes Baba's Poster in a Car or ringtone in some peron's cellphone. But still I had this urge to see him in a different form specially for me. 

Than one day when I lighted this lamp & started my night prayers, As soon as I finished my prayers, I saw that Lamp is burning indifferently & what I saw I could not believe, I could see Baba very clear in the Jyoti. I felt astonished, elated & was spellbound, and this way Sai Lived his promise " Who ever will remember me (Sai), will immediately get me". I have attached the two pics for all to see. This shows very clearly how much Sai Loves us. I am very lucky to have him in my life. What else one can wish for when he has Sai with him at each & every step of life. May Baba bless you all. He is here & everywhere, Just feel him & he will fill your soul with his presence.

Nothing is impossible in Sai's Kingdom, Have Faith & see for yourself!

Jai Sai Ram

Regards.
Sai Varun

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Donation